Product Number: LER7300
Choking Hazard - CONTAINS SMALL MAGNET
Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet(s) are swallowed or inhaled.
Spark discussions on the first day and beyond. Features 36 engaging questions about student experiences and perspectives, inc...
Spark discussions on the first day and beyond.
- Features 36 engaging questions about student experiences and perspectives, including:What is the most important thing you own? What do you want to be when you are older? What was the strangest dream you have had?
- Builds oral language, social and listening skills
- Makes a great addition to character development activities
- Provides direction for brainstorming before writing
- Supports fluency and oral language development in ELLs and students with speech impairments
- Includes Activity Guide
- Each in this set of 6 soft foam cubes measures 1.625"
No customer reviews for the moment.